Computer SKills Gurus Are Made Everyday In Nigeria By Jed Adeyemi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Computer Skills Give Wealth:: I Welcome You To Money Making

First of all, I have to thank you for having faith in my person and programme, My Story and My Success. It is a big encouragement to me to have you reading this manual even without you seeing me (the seller) physically.

…In this manual, I will share with you my person, My Story, My Skills, My Success, and lots more. You will find a lot to learn. I will tell you how I started from zero level and tell you where I am today, and how it keeps getting better. Honestly, speaking, you will find a lot to learn. You may be more educated than I am, you may be older, physically stronger, you may even be brighter and more exposed, but one thing I know for sure is that you will learn a lot. You will find the easiest way out of unemployment, or underemployment, or even poverty.

…I will show you a lot of gains you have, and stand to have by being computer-literate, with or without the Internet. In Nigeria (nay Africa) today, your skills as a computer-literate are highly marketable, there is just no limit to the things you can do with your computer skills, you will find this out in My Story, My Skills, My Success. You will see that the possibilities just keep getting better.

One thing you may rather find strange is that running this business is very simple very cheap. Very simply and cheap that it is not considered by a majority of people. For example, what if I tell you that you don’t even need a computer of your own before you can start this business, that is even if you don’t have a computer of your own, you can start this business, I know right now you are wondering what I am talking about, that is why my manual is very special, so special it may be unbelievable. You just read on until you get into My Story, My Skills, My Success to see and Know what I am talking about. You may just find your easiest way to the top. I am telling you if you are computer-literate you have no reason to be poor, unemployed, or underemployed, I mean you have no reason, this is part of what you will learn in my manual…

…You will also see that my person and programme are honest and verifyable. In fact I will show you where I started and other information which you could verify if you want. This will show you my manual is very practicable. There is no limit to the kind of success you can have, your only limit is your own very self. Even the sky is not your limit.

In this information age, the digital, being computer-literate as you are, or are getting to be will prove to be your prosperity. Don’t sit down there whining and pinning away in pain and regret. You may be surprised if I told you only you have kept yourself unemployed or underemployed.

…There is a lot out there in society for you to do. You will find that there are persons, families, organizations, churches/mosques, NGOs, etc., waiting for you to show and market your skills, you will find that when you succeed with a single client, 10 others will follow, and on and on. You will find that success begets success, and more success, and more. This is the essence of my manual. Well, specifically this programme is targeted at youths—schoolleavers, undergraduates, unemployed graduates, Youth Corpers, the underemployed—it is also fully applicable to anyone whosoever who is computer-literate, be you a business owner, employee, jobless, retiree/pensioner, trader, etc. all you need is just being computer-literate. The skills offered in the manual are fully practicable and applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-18366724-2