Computer SKills Gurus Are Made Everyday In Nigeria By Jed Adeyemi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Computer Skills Income: The Real Money-making Skills

When I say ‘My Skills’, what do I mean? I mean the different kind of activities I do on the computer. I enjoy all of them, I love all of them. I have at least 10 of them. I have mentioned some of them, I mention them here again and discuss them in detail, you will see how I do them and how you can do them too or even improve on what I do. I am willing and ready to make you understand everything. I am not one of those who don’t want others to be as successful as they are, you can share in my success, succeed as much, or even better.

You just keep your mind open and be willing to learn, you are finding easiest way into wealth and more wealth.
My Skills include:
§ Computer Training
§ Typing School
§ Business Center
§ E-Library
§ Data Analysis
§ PowerPoint Design
§ Database Building and Management
§ Web Design/Hosting
§ Computer Software and Hardware
§ Others

Some of you now are getting scared. You are saying ‘how can I know all of these, how can I do all these, I don’t even know what he is talking about. Well, if you know only one, you can learn a second one, when you learn a second, learning the third is easier than when you learnt the second, and on and on. Of course I already told you, I did not know all when I started but in this business you have to be willing and ready to learn to remain competitive, business and life are generally like that…

…Another way is this, even if you can’t learn all, you can concentrate your effort and mastery on a few that you are comfortable with, and carve your niche there, you will make it as much, or even better depending on yourself, everything, I mean everything depends just on you. You can do and be whatever you want if you want to. Many of us are fond of underrating ourselves. Underrating yourself is not the way to success; it is a sure route to depression and failure. This is what you must avoid; I mean this is what I want you to avoid. If you do, you will do well. Some of the people who have succeeded most in life have shown that it is the matter of the mind to achieve success. If you have the mind of an achiever, you will achieve, if you don’t, you won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-18366724-2