Computer SKills Gurus Are Made Everyday In Nigeria By Jed Adeyemi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Computer Skills Will Give You Wealth: The Things My Blog Will Teach You

My Blog
Now, you may ask, what is my programme all about? It is a secret I will show you which you surely will be happier and better for. This is the eye opener you need, and that you have been waiting for. It is now right with you. First, I will tell you what my programme is not.

This is not a multi-level-marketing (MLM) programme. Most of them are slavery (to be fair enough), the enrollee becomes just a milk cow for those on the upper lines. They are almost useless, especially, I’m sorry to say, those ones of Nigerian origin. At least I can say that from experience. No sooner you joined some of them than they begin to change the rules only for their own gain, changing the goal post in the middle of the game, That is not a fair experience for you, in fact, it is better imagined that experienced. You only end up realizing that you have been duped. My programme has nothing to do with them…

…Well too, my manual is not even an internet marketing programme. Of course you may know there are many of them in town, and their marketers vigorously advertise them, be sure that they are not as easy as they are advertised to be. Well, you may make use of internet within my guides, but essentially, it is not an internet marketing programme. And you may not need to have an internet facility of your own to start with. But while you have started, before a long time, you will acquire one for yourself with the income you have been making to use in the business. So this is not an internet marketing programme.

In my manual, you will learn the endless possibilities of income and wealth available to the computer-literate no matter your literacy level. You will learn how to transform your computer skills to heavy streams of income; you will learn how to take those skills lying dormant in you to people and places that need them who will be begging you with money in hand to receive from them. Honestly, I have experimented it and it works…

…My manual is easy and inexpensive, you don’t need all the money in the bank to be able to start, you don’t need any loan, after all I started with no loan. I started just with myself and my skill, which is what I will show you how to do, and to do cheaply but very effectively. Before a long time, you will find your hands filled with very lucrative jobs, I mean highly paying jobs begging you to do them. I know this from experience!

This is a manual I am proud of, this is a manual I have used and I’m using up to this very day. This is a programme that is verifiable with me and from me. This is a manual I have built from my own very experience, everything about my manual is real, true, honest and verifiable.

These are some of the things you will learn from my manual:
§ How to get started from zero level
§ How to go from zero to zenith
§ How to get started even if you don’t have a computer of your own
§ How to increase your skills level from time to time
§ How to make your business function in your absence
§ How to multiply yourself thereby increasing your efficiency
§ How to make your clients your mouth piece to the world
§ How to go from success to success
§ Why you can not fail if you use my manual
§ How much better your life will be and how much more you will enjoy your life and family when you stop worrying about money
§ How much better will you be when your hobbies which you enjoy doing brings you untold sources of income wealth…

…You are reading the story of a fresh Nigerian graduate who chose not to go around and about submitting job applications, looking for jobs which have at least 1000 other persons looking for each of them. And I appreciate that choice because today I am better for it. These are the things you will freely learn from me in my manual. Sure it feels good to have a strong wealth-building job that is inexpensive to start, a simple use of your talents, inexpensive to operate, and yet bringing good income that you are proud of. These are the things I’m inviting you to, and to take advantage of in my manual. You will enjoy it, and you will surely grow rich. You will find a world where you make your money while having your pleasures, while doing your hobbies…

…My manual is applicable and useable by anyone, no matter your educational status, religion, age, training, profession, etc., anyone and everyone can use it.
Whether you are a student, schoolleaver, undergraduate, graduate, salary earner, pensioner, or you are even jobless presently, you can use it and use it well, and succeed, and build wealth with it. That is what I am doing now, which you can do too, or even do better.

But more specifically, my passion goes to the youths (graduates and non-graduates), the unemployed, the underemployed, and anyone who wants to build a strong but easy wealth machine. Use my manual, it is all you have been waiting for. All you need is yourself, I mean yourself (and of course my manual), you are on a sure route to wealth…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-18366724-2