Computer SKills Gurus Are Made Everyday In Nigeria By Jed Adeyemi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Computer Skills Wealth: Have An Introduction

…You may now ask me what is this manual/business all about? Yes I will tell you what it is. But before that, I will tell you what it is not. It is not one of those internet marketing programmes, of course they (some of them) are good, even very good, but this is not one of them, you may add them to this later on, or even add this to them if you are already into them. My manual is also not a computer-literacy training programme, that is, it is not to teach you how to use the computer, for example, how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. (it assumes you have (or are going to have or learn) some level of proficiency in them, no matter how little). It is also not an MLM (multi-level marketing), most of them are slavery, you only end up making money for the designers, especially those of Nigerian origin (this is regrettably so). At least I have tried one of them, it was a woeful waste. I have seen others have the same experience with them too. Wherever you see them, please run away as fast as you can, not looking back!

…Now what is my manual all about? This manual assumes you are computer-literate or already acquiring computer-literacy skills i.e. it assumes you have some level of proficiency on the computer (no matter how low or high, there is always room for improvement) i.e. you are able to use common computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw, Typing, Publisher, Pagemaker, Dreamweaver, etc. Now I hear some of you screaming, I see you getting scared, may be you can only use one or two, that is just great, that was where I started too, if so you are on a very sound footing, you will find that out.

Now do you know these skills you have are highly marketable? That they are enough to employ you gainfully? That they can make you an unending streams of income and wealth? That there are lots of persons, families, government offices, NGOs, churches/mosques, etc waiting to contract you once you make yourself (and your services) available?

Well, obviously, you did not do not know, that is why you have stayed unemployed, underemployed (that is not meant to be offensive). But these skills will make you an unending streams of income. This is what I realized before I got into the labour market, or even while I was in the college, this is why I have never looked for job, or run helter skelter to find “connections” for job purposes. This saved me lots of money, time and stress which I have so far concentrated on very gainful endeavours, hence the production of such a manual as this which is about to change your own life too. This is what many of our youths don’t know. But as you youth myself I can tell them the absolute truth from my own experience…

…Most of our graduates want to work in the Banks, Oil companies, Telecom operators, etc. Of course they are very good, I mean very good. But the fact is that only the very minute minority gets those jobs, the greater majority remain jobless and poor. This is not supposed to be so, especially for those of you who have computer skills. Computer skills are highly marketable in our society and economy, you do not know, but you will find it out how. I mean you will find lots of persons asking for those skills with heavy money in their pocket to pay. All you need is to succeed with your first group(s) of clients. You will see more and more coming without end. You will find it so, I mean absolutely so. Before you know it, you have created a fully functional corporation of your own. It will happen almost like a dream. I know because it has happened to me, I have a fully functional corporation of my own, the opportunities are just endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-18366724-2