Computer SKills Gurus Are Made Everyday In Nigeria By Jed Adeyemi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Computer Skills Will Give You Wealth: I Welcome You

My Dear Reader
On this Blog, I will make you read excerpts of my Wealth-building programme: How To Transform Your Computer Skills Into Wealth, No Internet Marketing. I will make you read excerpts of the programme for FREE, so you get started into making money and building wealth with the simple computer skills that you have. While reading you may like to buy the whole version of the manual, even if you don’t buy anything, honestly you will find very rich content here on the blog that will start you into money making with your computer skills. The blog is regularly updated to keep it fresh and inspiring to all readers/members. I do encourage you to join the membership of the blog, as that would help you enjoy even more FREE, cool, life-improving stuff that I’ll be bringing you in the near future. This blog is intended to be a highly inspiring information portal for all its loyal readers/members which I enjoin you to be, you will find it so. In fact, tell your friends, family, etc about it, they too will gain a lot along with you.

…I am very happy to have this privilege to speak with you, and I am happier to show you that your way to success, prosperity and fulfillment is nearer to you than you thought, and even easier than you imagined. We are in a world where you can make the world and fortune of your dream if you are willing to give it a go, if you are willing and ready to take responsibility for your present and future, if you are not going to wait for the government, your family or whoever to help, if you are ready to help yourself, and take your destiny in your own hands. Do you know the fulfillment of your dream and destiny may be a lot easier than you thought? Only that you have not given it a thought or consideration before, but it is something that is very much within your capacity. Well, that is why I am here, and speaking with you right now. I am ready to show you the ways and systems I have used to assure a safe future for myself, and how I live my life in peace and prosperity.

I will show you exactly how to do what I have done and make just as much, even more, you don’t have to do anything special, just follow the guides. In my manual, there are guides and not rules. I say there are guides and not rules because you will learn from my experience (in its full originality, and you know of course that experience is the best teacher), and build your practice around it, while reading my manual, you could follow my guide (i.e. my experience) to the letter if you want, you will be successful, or you could receive your own intuitive insights into areas or things I might not even have penned down in the manual, but the fact is that you will be richly successful. That is what I mean when I say, in my manual, there are guides and not rules, your success is my interest, and I am ready to make and help you achieve it. In fact, I am ready and willing to teach you every thing I know without holding back nothing, this is because the more I give you in teaching and mentorship, the more I know too because I am forced to learn more, to add new value to myself.

…Many do not know or just ignore the possibilities of income available to the computer-literate. Anyone who is computer-literate or acquiring computer-literacy any time from now must acquire my programme. I say this, if you are computer-literate at all (whatever your literacy level), you are just one step away from wealth. That one step is what my programme will show you.

RIGHT NOW! Just go over to the foot of this page and join the membership of this blog, that is your key to a more intimate relationship with me which will serve you with a lot of FREE, cool, life-improving stuff that I’ll be bringing you in the near future. DO THAT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-18366724-2